Monday, May 25, 2009

Went orchestra practice today.
Was late for more than 1 hour.
When I reached, they had not even start.
[zzz..]

After orchestra, took tang zhu's van to Singapore Conference Hall for Ngee Ann Poly Orchestra concert.
Total boredom..
It totally irritates my ear.
Hence, all of us decided to leave the concert during intermission.
Actually it wasn't that bad.
I just prefer band concert than orchestra.

Left for supper at Lau Pa Sat.
Ice Mango was nice, but the ice cream sucks.
hahaha..
After that we walked to Raffles Place to have a good chat while waiting for Yupin.
When she reached, her bf kept calling her but she refused to answer.
Hence, one of us answered for her.
I almost puked blood when i talked to him.
I really don't know what to say about him.
No girl will like guys to show off what he had done for her..
Please don't expect any return in a relationship.
Finally helped them to end their relationship.
I know I'm being bad but no point seeing them quarrelling and crying everyday.
Relationship is so fragile. =\
Haix..

xoxo

|| My Story ||
1:38 AM



-Profile-


Name: ivy aka aiwee
Location: Bedok, Singapore
School: SMU
First Cry: 16 Dec



Load Counter


Leaderboard


-ShoutOUT!-


-Fr3nz-

Andy
Barry
Bernard
Bing Hui
Bing Zhao
Cai Jun
Cassie
Chi Meng
Chun Meng
Desmond
Fang Ru
Hazel
Hon Xuen
I-Xuen
James
Jia Jia
Jia Lin
Jia Wei
Jian He
Jian Jun
Jian Xiang
Johan
Kailun
Mabel
Melvyn
Pearlene
Rebecca
Samantha
Sinye
Soon Meng
SP Symphonic Band
Stella Yap!
Stephanie
Sweat Salty
Tian Chong
Ting Zhen
Thomas
VeeVonWei
Violet
Wei Hong
Wei Jie
Winnie
Winson
WMIC
Yee Ting
Yijun
Yi Mei
Yi Shang
Yong Qi
Yong Sheng
YuanJian
Yue Yuan
Yu Pin
Yu Ting
Zhao Ren
Zheng Nong


-Wishlist-

Professional Sax Player
Paris Selmer Alto Sax
Mouthpiece S90
Optimum Ligature
A blade
Digital Camera
Royce Nama Bitter Chocolate
Tons of chocolate
Lotsa Tee Shirt
Lotsa Short Pants
School bag (durable one)
Wallet
ASUS / Macbook
more wishes...